~Make Him Love You~ Cute Valentines Day Ideas
Dress the part of Valentines Day
Give a Special Valentines Day gift that keeps giving
|Picture: Jessica Alba & Cash-Warren|
~Make Him Love You~ Cute Valentines Day Ideas 2017
Do dinner in bed at Valentines Day
Head to Victoria’s Secret at Valentine's Night
Whip up some cocktails at Valentines Day
Make Him Love You Forever Cute Valentines Day Ideas
Give your husband a bag of Hugs and Kisses, secretly place them where he will find them. Attach a note saying: "There are more hugs and kisses waiting for you when you get home tonight."
Leave him a note on the bathroom mirror that says whatever you want!!
Give him a magnifying glass..."The closer I look the more there is to love."
These are just a few of her amazing ideas. When she asked her husband if he thought these things were dorky, he said no, it reminds me how much you care!! How sweet is that!!
Now the goal is to date our husbands not just on Valentine's day but year round.
A goal I need to work on!!
Another Some Cute Valentines Day Ideas that Make Him Love You
- Made heart-shaped ice cubes with pretty pomegranate seeds inside!
- Create an origami heart with a meaningful quote.
- Use your thumbprint and some paint to create this adorable mason jar that can be used as the perfect V-Day decor.
- Buy a cool blackboard mug and write a cute note on it in the morning.
- Rent old Hollywood films to see how romance was really done back in the day.
- DIY a fake tattoo with your valentine’s name on it (or one that says “love sucks” if that’s where your head is.)
- Go all out with your Valentine’s Day makeup with pink eye shadow and illuminator.
- Another Valentine’s Day idea: Give your sweetie printable ‘naughty’ vouchers. A little cliché, but hey, it’s February 14.